"British are Coming!!" June 1st /Join a FUN RUN

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: "British are Coming!!" June 1st /Join a FUN RUN
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 16:35:28 -0500 (CDT)
Hello Mike, Les, (cced) and any other interested parties,
If you are are coming, why not stop by my place around 8:00 - and we'll
figure on an 8:30 departure from here. You literally have to to pass my
house to get there. I have Mark Beaumont (another Englishman ) hooking
up with me in his (77?) MGB. So let me know. I'll take it easy on you
guys on the way out, I promise ;-)

Directions Via my house in East Meadow: Throgs Neck Bridge or
Whitestone Bridge to Cross Island Parkway to Grand Central Parkway
East, to Meadowbrook Parkway South (Jones Beach) to Exit M5 make right
at first traffic light (Shell Station near right corner) the first
traffic light is on my front lawn (so is the 75 B). If we pull toether
more than  a few cars, make a right on the the street across from my
house and we'll line them up there. All are welcome, I love driving in
a group. :-)

If you wish to come without stopping at my house continue on
Meadowbrook south to next exit which is Southern State Parkway, take
the second exit to go East. It will be approx. 30 miles from entering
Southern State to the Great River rt 27A exit #45 and the Arboretum is
approx 1/2 mile east on 27A off the exit (on the right).

The grounds of the Bayard Cutting Arboretum cover a 690 acre area with
nature trails (5),   There is a classical concert on the grounds this
day also and an Estate Mansion that you may be able to tour.

We'll have a Funkhana (low speed driver navigator games, ie: placing
tennis balls atop traffic cones be traversed and stuff like that)  and
Valve cover racing during the day.

Safety Fast, David Deutsch