MG enthusiasts of the female persuasion

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG enthusiasts of the female persuasion
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 18:37:22 -0400 (EDT)
Yo chaps!  Guess I'm one of the lucky ones! I knew I had a keeper when the
current girlfriend came over one morning to visit as I made some minor
adjustments to the B prior to a short trip. Imagine my surprise as she pulled
on the throttle cable, knowing the engine would soon die! As I looked at her
in bewilderment, she calmly said, "Well, that's what I was supposed to do,
right?!"

Jean literally dragged me by the arm to look at an MGC at the St.Louis
all-Brit show in 1991. She had found it out in the parking lot with a "for
sale" sign on the windscreen. Knowing I was looking for a C, she convinced me
that this was the car for me. (She was right...it was complete, original,
solid, and priced right!)

Throughout the year, the MGB and the MGC reside INSIDE the garage, while both
her car and my truck suffer the elements. I have yet to hear a complaint.

Jean encourages me to "relax" in the garage when the stress levels are too
high. She is quick to come to my aid when I need assistance. She travels to
car shows WITH THE TOP DOWN. She has supported me through the politics of the
MG world.

Eat your hearts out guys!    She's already taken!

Cheers!

Rick Ingram - Chairman
North American MGB Register
St.Joseph, IL - USA