Re: Computers again

To: "Sam Staton" <hstaton@ilnk.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Computers again
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 May 97 15:10:20 -0400
I think this thead goes to the point of owning an MG, My spouse is more
intersted in getting home than how to put a string on the waterpump. We
own a 96 Neon and if the fan belt brakes, I can still put a shoestring on
it and make it work- waiting until it gets fixed. I can-not fix sh-t, Nor
can the SO, I do not have the tools to do.  I can replace the plugs and
filters and what have you ??? Just 'cuz I don't have the TOOLS.

 Diffferent Thought:

The AAA is a belief in sombody else to fix it for you - Do they have the
parts? If you own an MG you have to rely on  (somebody) else that will
get the job done

.
Life's a b**ch, and then You die.

Larry Macy (&Janet)
78 Midget

One of these days Sam Staton will get a spam of notice