FW: Help with Engine

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Help with Engine
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 15:53:12 -0600 (MDT)
[owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net: BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:  Admin request:
/^subject:\s*help\b/i]

     Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 09:51:37 -0500
     From: tom.w.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
     Subject: Help with Engine

To All:

I know that the car is not appropriate
to this list, but I am told that the
Sprite is very similar to the Midget.

So here is my questions about the
replacement of an engine into a 63 Sprite.

1.  Engine rebuilt and out of car. Transmission
    rebuilt and out of car.

        Do I need to put everything back on the
        engine including the transmission and clutch
        assembly before installing in car????
        Also all of the other components, carbs, distributor
        starter, etc.????

2.  Do I need to have all components inside the
bonnet replaced or fixed before replacing the
engine????  Examples would include rebuilding
all master cylinders(Clutch and Brake) or is
everything very accessable after the engine is
put into the car????

Any help would be appreciated, as I don't subscribe
to the Healey list, yet, but I could if I need to.

Thanks to all.

Tom Wagner

`67' MGB                        Sun Microsystems
`63' A.H. Sprite                Sun Service Division - Program Manager
`71' TR 6                       Phone: 713-964-7068