FW: Back After A Great Trip

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Back After A Great Trip
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 09:52:14 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Clark Chilton
<chill@memphisonline.com>]]

     Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:23:03 -0600
     From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
     Subject: Back After A Great Trip

I re-subscribed to the list this morning after returning to my office
(reluctantly) after a very pleasant week in Perdido Key AL., near Orange
Beach. Did I miss any good threads ?

Before I left I mentioned rigging a way to pull a Jet Ski with a LBC...
I saw it.  A surfer looking dude was pulling a ski behind a rough, salt
eaten MGB, at about 60 m.p.h. on Interstate 10 near Mobile.

Question, is there a hitch designed for the "B" ?  Will towing about
600 lbs. behind the "B" damage it ?

We saw several LBC's in the Gulf Shores / Orange Beach area including a
pristine Healey 3000 on Ono Island.  Many looked to be daily drivers and
showed the cancer caused by salt, but this is the way to live for those
lucky enough to spend every day in paradise. If any of our listers are
there, I may have seen you.

All in all a great trip, jumped lots of waves, have eye strain from the
thongs, saw LBC's being driven, went about three miles off shore and saw
Sea Turtles migrating to lay eggs.  The greatest rush of all was Dolphin
running in the wake of the ski.

Clark Chilton
80 MGB LE - Cybil
96 Border Collie/Black Lab - Courtney