Rattles and Moves

Subject: Rattles and Moves
From: Dwade Clay Reinsch <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 22:44:45 -0500 (CDT)
Hi all,

My 78 B has a deffinate rattle in the right side.  It sounds like it's
inside the fender, directly in front of the door.  I've got the door
panel off and it's not anything there.  Could a DPO dropped a tool
(Spanner) down there? Or something?  Any suggestions about  getting it to
stop?  (Could I shoot the area full of one of those foaming house
insulations products and trap what ever is loose?)

Big News:  I signed a contract to work as HS counselor at North Mesquite
HS next year.  My wife will be the band director at Wilkerson Middle.
So, I'm moving from the east Texas Piney Woods to the Metroplex!  Does
any one have a suggestion about a place i could rent wome workshop space
(in the Mesquite area) while I finish my two *project* cars?

Dwade
Longview, TX