Re: Looking for Parts Supplier

To: mpcook@highaltitude.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Looking for Parts Supplier
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 20:56:53 +0800
Depends on where you live. There are several Moss re-sellers on the list who
will sell you the same parts as Moss for less, and frequently have other
interesting bits not available from Moss. I'm in the Northwest US and have
recently had a very satisfactory exchange with Skip Kelsey at Shadetree Motors,
Ltd. (http://shadetreemotors.com/) for parts for my GT.

Regards,
Jerry Causey
1967 MGB GT