MGB Front Axle Stubs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Front Axle Stubs
From: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 20:01:19 -0400
Hi Everyone:

Need some advice regarding procurement of MGB Front Axle Stubs for my
67B. I just removed the old stubs from my 66B parts car; to be used as
rebuild cores. Question, are there any reliable suppliers out there that
you can trust, sell good quality rebuilt stubs, at a decent price? I
have had a lot of schlock parts and material from the so called expert
suppliers. I would hate to re-install these stubs and find out that they
not rebushed/reamed/shimmed correctly. Would appreciate any assistance.

                                                        Thanks: Rich Boris