Dri=Wash and Guard

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dri=Wash and Guard
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 18:21:33 -0700
Dear Digesters - The snake oil and mouse milk thread has produced some
regional products that are just made for the free spending county fair
circut.

For those who have asked, Dry Wash and Guard is one of those products that
was the original, then was copied by many and sold in the same manner -
multi level marketing. Though I suppose that this method of sales does
somewhat increase the price, would you rather give the profit to a bunch of
people or all of it to one corperations stockholders after the expensive
exces and the government take their share? (ooooooo . he's sooo
controversial, and NO I don't want to discuss economic theory as if I knew
so much, why ain't I rich?  And I aggree).

Dry Wash and Guard is a waterless cleaner that will shine immediately and
produce a better shine each time that you use it. I don't have a car that
can properly use this stuff as your car should have a reasonably good paint
job and mine dont! I have a friend in the limosine business who has used
this type of waterless wax products on his personal El Dorado and 55 Chevy
for years and is totally sold on it. I have also seen dying old paint jobs
that have been polished out and detailed to perfection - then kept clean
and shiny for years with only an application of Dri-Wash and Guard every
week or so.  There are other products of this sort on the market but they
are not quite as good. The nice thing about this product is that it can be
applied a panel at a time so you can wax your car like they paint the
Golden Gate Bridge - start at one end and by the time that you're finished,
you start back at the begining again. For more information, contact:

Gary Wales - 818-887-6557  fax: 818-346-3627

See you on the Funway! Rick Feibusch