Brit Run to the Sun

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brit Run to the Sun
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:25:52 -0700
The trekkers have begun to arrive for the rendezvous in Cache Creek.  Dammit
Dick is there already and Barney & Carol are approaching on schedule.  They
report being caught in a torrential downpour and in so doing giving their
computer a waterproof test.  It failed and they are now without E-mail.  I'm
on the road in about two hours, very exciting!  I'll report back as soon as
I can.  I should be back home Sunday evening or Monday morning.   Wish me luck!

Cheers, (singing) "we're on the road again....."