Re: Dri=Wash and Guard

To: <TATERRY@aol.com>, <rfeibusch@loop.com>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dri=Wash and Guard
From: "Richard Gludt" <didodido@idaho.tds.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 11:31:19 -0700
Terry
I just signed up for autox and seen your post and noted that you have a
TA., I have a 36 TA,that I have had tor about 25 years, My car is
unrestored (drivable!?). I think it is about time to get starten on it. Do
you know of any good sorces for parts & info?  I Need at least a couple of
outside lace wheels.I have a 54 Tf that I have driven a lot. I'm working on
a MGA 1500 that I had hoped to finish for this summer but summer is already
here.

by the way I have used and do like Dri-Wash.

80LE+

Dick Gludt
Troy Id.

> From: TATERRY@aol.com