Finally Chat on my Website!

To: "John Willemin" <kritik@dynanet.com>, "Paul Barnes" <britishmiles@i21.com>,
Subject: Finally Chat on my Website!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 05:41:32 -0400
Well everyone I have finally completed and finished seting up the chat junk
on my website so you don't have to use that stupid, Internet Relay Chat
junk.

Anyway the URL is http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/chat1.htm and it is open
round the clock, and is basically open to all LBC related things.  I still
have to do someother HTML work to the page like ad some links back to my
main pages, but the chat works, and that is all I care about.

Oh, you must have a Java capable browser, I recommend MS Internet Explorer,
http://www.microsoft.com/ie

Netscape is also good http://www.netscape.com but I like IE better.

Good fast chat,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net