No Jag_wire

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No Jag_wire
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 08:10:14 -0400
Found a beautiful XJS convt. for...... $24,500.
Didn't like the kit cars I could afford (They all
seemed like street rods). Wasn't ready for another
MG.  Bought an old rag of a 73 'vette (not electric blue).
It looks great next to my midget. I think they like each
other. It is a cheaper hobby than civil rights litigation
and should keep me out of mischief until retirement....
then maybe i can afford the jag. Oh yes, I may need
some direction with my 72 Midget carbs. They just blew
out on a country road. Lost throttle response and would
kinda stick halfway. Too tuckered to continue....

Just plain Phil