MGA for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA for sale
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 16:58:14 EDT
I have posted this one for a friend of mine before but thus far not much
interest - however, i got a very disturbing call from him on saturday -
he has to let it go soon (more projects than he can deal with i think!!)
and he is considering a low-ball offer from a guy who didnt know what it
was!!!!!!!!! - anyway, brief description
(usual disclaimers - no financial interest etc etc)

1961 MGA coupe, creamy white, frame off restoration in 96 - full
mechanical refurbishment, runs nicely - needs interior to finish it off
and some new boots
(the ones on it are cross plys i think!!)
I truly dont know what will take it and i dont want to ask or else it
will end up in my drive!!!!!

call him directly if of any int
Alex Gifford (no, he doesnt know any stewardesses.....)
Branchville Motors
203-544-7900

BTW, He is also selling a 54(i think) Bentley - and i dont want to know
how much that is either!!!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT