Re: Brit Run......observations. Short

To: arm@unix.infoserve.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brit Run......observations. Short
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 09:01:07 -0400 (EDT)

<< The rest of the trip, down through Whistler and the Sea to Sky highway >>
Ross,
        Great story !!!!   Had to get the map out when you talked about
coming down through Whistler.  Twenty years ago November I skied at Whistler.
 Wasn't much there then.  I think in the winter, the road ended at Whistler.
 I can remember driving in there in my Corvair, thinking how desolate it was
.  Really hadn't thought of what was beyond there.   Now I know from your
description.  Just think that this trip would not have happened were it not
for the internet or this list.  How could so many people from so many places
just happen to run into each other?
                    Thanks......... Bill in Colorado