Re: Is Denise Thorpe Still On The List?

To: aramm@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Is Denise Thorpe Still On The List?
From: as@boris.umds.ac.uk (A.D.Smith)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 15:48:35 +0100
   >>>From: aramm <aramm@concentric.net>

   >>>list, I haven't seen any posts from Denise Thorpe, Goddess of MOWOG
   >>>herself, who probably could rattle off a FAQ from the top of her head as
   >>>well as contribute information on weather or not to store batteries on
   >>>cement.  (my wasn't that a run-on sentence}

Denise is now living in Sunny London (TM), just round the corner from the
office where I'm typing this.  She's working in the City of London.

However, at the moment she's in San Diego for a week or two to sort out
her cars and move some stuff, and ship the rest back here.

I'll pass on any messages when I see her next week sometime for a warm
beer or three.

Andy

Andy Castellano Smith.            | a.d.smith@umds.ac.uk
Computational Imaging Science.    | http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/a.d.smith/
9th Floor, Capital House          | tel. : 0171 940 9103
42 Weston Street, London SE1 3QD. | fax. : 0171 378 7480

       1977 Chrome Bumper Midget "Mungo" for short.
DPO of 1975 Rubber Bumper Midget "Mary"  for short.