Re: OD Wiring Harness

To: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Subject: Re: OD Wiring Harness
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 09:36:16 -0700
At 10:03 PM 6/13/97 -0300, you wrote:

>Need to know a) proper length of this section?
>             b) what's with the discrepancies in the diagram?
>             c) anybody got one of these for sale, and help save an old
>fart's                 plans?
>
>Sorry for the length. Appreciate any input..
>
>Cheers from the Atlantic coast of Canada!

   Cheers from the West coast of Canada!

Contact British Wiring in (I think) Ithaca NY.  I guarantee they'll have an
OD harness.  I've dealt with them before and they are very helpful.  They
have a huge selection of LBC wiring stuff, harnesses, connectors and all
sorts of little goodies.  I bought a dash sub-harness for my TC from them.
It was cheaper than anywhere else and is of excellent quality.

I don't have they're adress right at hand and I'm on my way out.  Perhaps
someone else on the list can help you out.  I'll post the adress and phone
num,ber this afternoon.

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT