Re[2]: spridgets: what years

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net, john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Subject: Re[2]: spridgets: what years
From: Jason_Wood@inc.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 97 10:20:55 EST
     I had a '76 midget that had square rear wheel arches.  I don't know
     the dates that it changed.

     --Jason

Subject: Re: spridgets: what years
Author:  john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon) at Internet
Date:    6/17/97 10:17 AM

ME>Aron Travis wrote:
ME>>
ME>> Ulix Goettsch wrote:
ME>> >
ME>> > I had a 74 1/2, chrome bumpers with BIG rubber overriders.  It was
ME>> > round-arch.  I think that literature lists conflicting facts about this.
ME>> > On the rubber boat they went back to square arch to increase body
ME>> > strength..
ME>>
ME>> My '71 has round arches, but it is titled as a '72. I think that this
ME>> common discrepancy between year made vs. titled has caused confusion too.
ME>>
ME>> -Aron Travis-
ME>> "always in an automotive frenzy"

ME>This should narrow it down.  My 70 Midget has square arches, built
ME>September of 69.

 This is even closer, my 71 has square arches.  I think the round arches
continued till the end of production ( 79 ? )  Any rubberbumper owners
want to confirm this ?

John
71 midget
---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.net
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.com