Re: Scarborough Faire and NOS Locators

To: "John Middlesworth" <jape@email.unc.edu>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Scarborough Faire and NOS Locators
From: "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 97 22:10:36 PDT
Hello John:

I've also wondered about those two companies. A couple of years ago, SF had
a glass sale on and I purchased a new windscreen for my MGA for $89. I
sprung an extra $15. for their packing and it arrived in perfect shape. The
glass was authentic Triplex straight from the ovens in England.

SF takes a good deal of heat on this list and I have no reason to doubt
what I hear. I must add, though, I have placed several orders with them and
never had any problems. The quality of the things I have received is
excellent and the pricing has been attractive although I have never tried
to return anything.

Standard disclaimers apply. Caveat emptor!

David F. Darby
White River Valley, Missouri