FW: MGB Needs Home

To: mgs
Subject: FW: MGB Needs Home
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 00:10:15 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [aramm
<aramm@concentric.net>]]

     Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 10:51:40 -0700
     From: aramm <aramm@concentric.net>
     Subject: MGB Needs Home

Greetings MG listers.  It's been a while, but work, travel, moving in
with my girlfriend, commitments, brewing beer, job changes and other
"stuff" has taken me away from MG-dom.

The long and the short of it is that I'm saving $ for an MGA.  I am at
the point where I really don't have the time or resources to spend on my
B.  At the moment, it's torn apart and I was thinking of selling it to
someone as a parts car.  It's a '69 and there ar TONS of spares.  There
are new floorboards (not yet installed) a new bonnet and new front
valence.  It needs rockers.  Anybody interrested?  Does someone have an
idea what it would be worth?  The engine, transmission, differential and
brakes are all good.  The starter and battery are new.  The top is in
pretty good shape.  Please email me directly as I don't know when my
subscription to the list will be processed.

Thanks!

Andy
--

Andy Ramm