Re: Paint options-was: Spridgets: what years extra $$

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Paint options-was: Spridgets: what years extra $$
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:37:49 -0500
At 12:37 PM 6/18/97 -0700, you wrote:

>BRG! All lbc's will perform better if painted BRG, it's a known fact.
>You'll even save money by having to do less maintenance.;o)
>
>Second choice yellow.
>
>A red sports car has become cliche', white is to hide body work, black
>only if you're a male under 20 (age or bad ass attitude).
>
>Nomex on.
>
>-Aron Travis-
>"always in a automotive frenzy"

 Well, I have a BRG MGB, a black Jensen Interceptor (as if they're not hot
enough), and a burgandy Land-Rover -- although I like to think of it as red
because of that childhood game, Red Rover, Red Rover send so-&-so right over.
 I am not under 20. My attitude is, however, decidedly aggressive in the
Interceptor. My attitude is rather determined and workmanlike in the Landy.
I am my truest self in the B.
 So there.

Michael, New Bern,NC