Re: Scumbags

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Scumbags
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:16:49 -0500
Yeah, my Grand Cherokee was the victim of two attempted breakins, both
failed, I sold it to buy a Series Land-Rover and be shed of the thief
magnet. My wife's Audi has an alarm. My Interceptor has an alarm and a
Jacob's ignition with immobilizer, but I still just leave it unlocked
sometimes because the immobilizer protects from theft (though plainer cars
are more often objects of thieves), and I'd rather replace modest cd/radio
than dive into bodywork. My Land-Rover is RHD and just too unusual, I
suspect. . . all those levers on the 'wrong' side of the floor probably
intimdate them.
  Thing is, you wonder why they don't see that it is actually easier to get
a job and buy a friggin radio!

Michael, New Bern, NC