Re: Scumbags

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: Scumbags
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 08:43:18 -0500
I thought I remember someone saying that the Car
Alarm sound is nothing more thatn the modern Urban
Cricket chirping.

In my opinion, they have become less effective because
everyone has one, they all go off with lots of flase
alarms, and scumbags have become more sophicticated
in disarming them.

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net