Bowie BCD directions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bowie BCD directions
From: skillman@clark.net (Robert Skillman)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 23:02:16 -0400
If you are coming to Bowie from North of Baltimore the most effective route is:

Follow 95 South to Baltimore area, then follow 895 to the Baltimor Harbor
Tunnel.  DO NOT follow 95- use 895, I believe you must stay in the 2 left
lanes to continue onto 895, the 2 right lanes turn onto 95.

Follow 895 through Harbor Tunnel (have $1 ready at toll booth) and then
take what should be exit 6.  The sign should say one or several of the
following: Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Bay Bridge, (it always changes so I'm
giving several possibilities).  You want to end up on 97 South which used
to be Route 3.

Take 97 South about 12-13 miles until you see signs for Route 3.  Route 3
exits on the Right while 97 continues to the Left.  Take the Route 3 exit-
DO NOT stay on 97.  The sign should say Crofton or Bowie.

Follow Route 3 South.  You are now on a dual lane highway with occasional
traffic lights.  About 10 miles after the 3/97 split you will pass Route
50.  The next main road on your Right will be 197.  Turn Right onto 197, go
about a mile and look for the car show signs to the Left.

Godd luck and hope the weather co-operates.

Bob Skillman