Re:-Removing flywheel bolts <John Middlesworth>

To: John Bartholomew <jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:-Removing flywheel bolts <John Middlesworth>
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 08:21:05 -0500
Also use a bunch of Liquid Wrench.  Soak for
several sessions.  Get the can, not the spray
can, the hand squirt can seems to be better.

If that and what the other gentleman said below
doesn't do it, get an air impact wrench on it.

I know, easier said than done.

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net