Re: Help Wanted, Inquire Within

To: pujalte@stic.net
Subject: Re: Help Wanted, Inquire Within
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 23:05:13 -0600
Doug, when the #1 cylinder is at top dead center on the compression
stroke the rotor should point to the #1 cylinder.

You may also want to check your harmonic balancer also.  I have not had
this happen but sometimes the outer part where the timing mark is slips
on the internal rubber mount.

Good luck

Cheers,

Larry Hoy