Sprite gearshift knob

Subject: Sprite gearshift knob
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 10:02:53 -0500
Hey,

I saw this on the E-bay auction.  It's already more than I want to spend
on it, considering that I need that wiring harness.  There is a nice
picture of it there.

The auction is over tomorow (MONDAY) morning, so check it out.

Let me know if somebody buys it, I would be curious

Patton

PS did anybody get my plea for a wiring harness for a early 67 Sprite,
the list never sent it back to me???  I sent it yesterday (Saturday)
afternoon.

http://www.ebay.com/aw-cgi/item.cgi?item=jbh800

Shift knob from an Austin Healy Sprite. Heavy cast metal with the AHS
logo in the center.       $3.00 shipping

Current bid for this item:             $15.50
Quantity:                              1
Date auction ends:                     06/23/97, 08:40:09 PDT

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV
My lame homepage is found at...