I'm somebody now!!!!

To: british-cars-pre-war@Autox.Team.Net, diy_efi@coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu,
Subject: I'm somebody now!!!!
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 16:38:06 -0700
Howdy all,
        Some of you may remember that I had some city code problems
with one of my cars, earlier this year.
Well the picture of the offending car is now on the internet (picture
Steve Martin in 'The Jerk'-"I'm somebody now!").
This car has nothing to do with any of my email lists, ie it's not
british or pre-war, it's not FI, and I didn't build it my self. But
any gearhead should at least get a kick out of the paint job alone.
The full sorrid story of my code problems, and solutions, will be
posted soon at the same URL.
I'm posting this because most of you car nuts could have the same
problems that I had, ie sensitive neighbors and a city looking for
easy revenue.

 http://www.galaxieclub.com/memcarpix/64/travis.html

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"

P.S. Fred B.- you'll especially like this one!