Re: No start, Alternator?

To: Wade Shanley <Wadesh@msn.com>
Subject: Re: No start, Alternator?
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:36:03 -0500
Wade:

When you jump start your car you are bypassing the cable that connects
your two 6 volt batteries together.  If this wire was "open" there would
be no path for the current to flow from your batteries and your
alternator would not be able to charge.  Take a close look, I'll bet you
find it open.

Mark
70 Midget
Nashville