Re: Wheels & Tires for Midget

To: Mike Cook <mpcook@highaltitude.com>
Subject: Re: Wheels & Tires for Midget
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 18:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mike Cook!!

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Mike Cook wrote:

> a Midget, however, I have an AWD Subaru to drive Sept - May).
Sounds like eastern Canada...

> I had the Midget out yesterday in 90 deg. weather and it ran cool all the
> way up the mountain (3000 feet in 15 miles).
Yer gonna kill that poor little thing!!  Not only is it a tough climb,
but the air's a lot less dense than sea level.  How do the SU's handle
the altitude changes??

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who once hit a bee while doing over 60 on a 500
                      Twin Suzuke m/c sans windscreen... ouch)