Re: White cars

To: gardner@lwcomm.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: White cars
From: "Lishego, Michael" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 12:21:07 EST
While we're on the subject of colors and what they mean, I picked
this little gem off the radio a few weeks ago.  Some study was done,
and they found that people who drive beige cars have less job
satisfaction and are liked less by other.  I can only conclude that
the IRS buys only beige company cars!  People who drove white cars
were much more contented while people with red cars were liked more.
Just a little additive to our gas tank of discussion...
~Mike