Goodby! I have been saving the digests and not even reading

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Goodby! I have been saving the digests and not even reading
From: Richard Lancaster <RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 16:58:10 -0400
Goodby!  I have been saving the digests and not even reading
them, too busy.  Thanks for all you lessons...2 weekends ago
I helped Goeff Frost get his 1978 MGB running, quite well I
might add, with lessons learned and re-learned here from all
of you.  We got the fool fuel pump working (points of course)
and the engine sounded good, except for a very slow advance
in rpm due to a dead vacuum advance, which he will replace.
Many thanks to Denise, Will Z, the Cat man from Texas...and
all of you, even Dave D.  Sorry that work takes so much time,
but my 67 B is fine, rust free now, and running all over
Maryland.  Hope to rejoin when I retire, but thats 7 years
away!!!

Randy Lancaster
67 MGB
76 Impala (my new car)