Re: Crane Electronic Ignition

To: cdelling@ic.net
Subject: Re: Crane Electronic Ignition
From: Clark Chilton <chill@memphisonline.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:25:12 -0500
Chris,  you are welcome to drive "Cybil", but you won't be impressed.
She lives in Cordova TN, outside Memphis.

I have been trying to level out the Weber since I bought it in
January... still not there.

The PO had a local shop do an economy rebuild (no balance or blueprint)
and the Weber, cam and headers were installed then along with the
removal of all emmission equip.

The car has great, wheel spinning power sometimes, then bogs down at the
time I want to "rip out".

I re-gaped the platinum plugs to about 50, think it helped, but not
sure.

Thanks for the info on the Crane ignition.

Clark Chilton (Saying my pledge: I will not order, I will not...)
80 MGB LE (Cibyl)
96 Border Collie/Black Lab (Courtney)