A tribute to DammitDick

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A tribute to DammitDick
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
Yo chaps!

As I was driving the B home from work this evening, I couldn't help but think
of Dick Criswell. Always on the road adding miles to the odometer.

We had British Car week in May.....how about picking a day in July....get out
the MG....take in on an hour's run in the country as a tribute to a departed
MG enthusiast? I do believe he may even convince the "powers that be" to give
us perfect top-down weather!

Might I suggest some time during the week of July 6-12? (Many of us will be
on the highways and byways travelling to Buffalo, NY to "join the stampede"
at NAMGBR's 1997 convention.)

Regards

Rick Ingram-Chairman
North American MGB Register