TD rear shock mounting

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TD rear shock mounting
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 19:56:16 EDT
Can one of the suppliers or parts car owners on the list help with this
one?

I am missing the four bolts that hold the rear shocks (originally Girling
that I am replacing with Armstrong) onto the rear frame of my TD.  The
DPO had replaced the originals with ones that are too thin.  I'm
concerned that the loose fit will cause the shocks to move around.  The
size seems to be unusual, I couldn't find any at the hardware store that
were the right diameter (Whitworth threads are unnecessary, since a nut
goes on the other end).  Moss doesn't list them.

Anybody got four or can tell me where to get them?

Email me back directly, please, I am going to have to sign off the list
for a few days next week.

TIA

David Littlefield
Houston, TX