Midget Jack Locations

To: Mark Endicott <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Midget Jack Locations
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 10:26:14 -0400
Mark,
What master cylinder is leaking?

If it's the Brake MC try your local auto store.  I got a rebuilt one from=

Advance Auto
for about $35.  Yes!  Seems to be holding up fine.

If it's Clutch MC, The Proper MG (1-800-711-3368) has them for your model=

for $65.90.
Just got their catalog today actually.

Try out that repair kit first though.  I just done the clutch MC and it
worked out OK.

I'm interested in the response you will get about putting the car on 4
stands because
the instructions I got  with one set of jack stands says "do not jack up
the car if the =

other end is on jack stands", or words to that effect.  It looks way cool=

though!

Good Luck,    Adrian     =