CKGRRRING ??? !!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CKGRRRING ??? !!!
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 18:12:52 -0400
Recently it's been getting dificult to get the B into reverse.  Now I'm
having a hardtime getting it into first.  I noticed that there is a LOT
of free movenent of the clutch peddle, leaving only an inch or two of
"beef" at the most.

Looking at the Haynes manual I can't seem to find any kind of adjustment
for the peddle to take up the slack, so I'm assuming that it's got
something to do with hydraulic fluid.  (Would that be a valid
assumption?)

>From the picture it looks like the master cyl is up under the dash(?).
(I haven't crawed under there yet.)  This might be a stupid question,
but how do I get fluid into reservoir.  (I know, through the cap!)  Is
there really enough room under there to get a bottle of brake fluid (?)
up under there to fill the master cyl?

Is there anything else that might be causing my problem?  Is there
anything I should know before I start?

It's the weekend.  The sun is shining.  It's in the high eighties in
Baltimore, (with low humidity).   I WANNA DRIVE MY #%&^*%# CAR!

Bobby
77 MGB Roadster (in a mood)
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *