re: Dave Williams bolt patterns

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Dave Williams bolt patterns
From: Howard Young <hyoung@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 13:30:51 -0500
if memory serves me  Buick Specials also used  5 bolt pattern, these are
the bolt on rims on Agnes,'55 100/4, and also the MGC uses 5 bolt
pattern identical to it (my C has many different wires,some painted, some
chrome, 48, 60, and 2-72 spokers......what ever's available to move her
'round.....)that's my experience with the wheels on the list.....YMMV....
                                                               HoYo