Re: Our Cars ... OUR CARS??? Get out of here!!!

To: Hert <hert@worldaccess.nl>
Subject: Re: Our Cars ... OUR CARS??? Get out of here!!!
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Peter den Hertog!!

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Hert wrote:

> Peter den Hertog
> ex-Cal '74 B (that, in our climate, would have needed three restorations
>already
> if it had been here all its life)

I see from your addy. that you're from Holland.  Is any work being done
on "B" series engine tuning, cross flow heads, special manifolds, etc.
in Holland, or on the continent (Germany, France, etc.).  In particular,
are there any books published that have current info, dyno/race proven
ideas presented??

What kind of pollution standards do you face?  Where do you drive/live?

Have you ever popped over to Germany for a fling at the autobahn??

How about telling us about the price, and quality, of gas in Holland and
the rest of Europe.  Ever been to the East Block countries??

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who remembers when Cheech and Chong went to
                      Holland in one of their movies...)