Re: TD Starter

To: mrazor@kih.net
Subject: Re: TD Starter
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 12:02:29 EDT
Hi Mike,
  First thing to check is the starter switch.  Try bridging it with a
pair of pliars to see if the starter works consistently. Trace all the
wires, breaking and re-making all connections, including those at the
battery.
  Be careful with jump-starting.  Most folks who have broken rear
half-shafts think that they broke because of jump-starting.  Using the
starting handle is safer for the car, if not for your arm.
Bob