Now, That's A Switch

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Now, That's A Switch
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 1997 19:43:19 -0300 (ADT)
Presently, I have my driving lamps hooked to the right-hand stalk on the B's
wiper switch - which is actually for the overdrive, when installed - and
which soon will be.

This will of course require a switch for the driving lamps. I believe that
the face of the switch has the lamp symbol facing to the right. An identical
rendering as the interior lamp switch of the 69/70 cars - which had the lamp
symbol 'shining' down.

Vic Brit's new catalogue indicates that the original is NLA, and pictures a
switch with "FOG/SPOT".

First question - does anyone have a working fog lamp switch for the 69/70 B?
The condition of the bezel is not as important as the condition of the
actual switch, and it's operation.

Secondly, how 'bout a FOG/SPOT switch?

Appreciate any help.

Cheers from the fog-laden Atlantic Coast of Canada, eh?

And BTW - Happy July 4 y'all.

One more thing. No more politics, please.

Terry
'70 BGT (overdriven)
'68 Roadster (about to be)