Re: 'Overdrive' Badge

To: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Subject: Re: 'Overdrive' Badge
From: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com (Williams/MG Guy)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 1997 22:26:19 -0300 (ADT)
Hello Graham!

I was pleasantly surpised to not only get a response to my 'overdrive' badge
querry - but from Australia! Thanks so much for your response.

>That badge was only (for some reason) to MGBs made in Australia.  I guess
>it was a selling gimmick.  It was fitted to the boot lid.  They are
>available here.

I wasn't aware of such badging for MGs!

>If you are interested I will send you the fax number of a
>local supplier here who could send it to you direct.
>
>Let me know

Interested! You Bet! Please forward the number!

>97 MGF

Oooh! What's it like?!

Cheers from the summer soaked east coast of Canada

Terry

'70 BGT
'68 roadster