Re: Smoking Brakes

To: Todd Mullins <todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil>, MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Smoking Brakes
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:39:57 -0400
Hi Todd,

Thanks for the message.  I double-checked and i have 3/4" clearance befor=
resistance is felt at the brake pedal.  So I don't think it is that.  (Th=
manual even says it should be 1/8")

Incidentally, the DPO has disconnected this stop light switch.  There is
another switch where the pedals are.  Any idea why there is two of them? =

They both look like they have been there since Day 1.  This is on a Midge=
t,
btw, so it might be different on your MGB.

Regards,  Adrian.   PS. I've put your previous words of wisdom on our Web=

page. Thanks!