Re: Cross-Flow Heads

To: cdelling@ic.net
Subject: Re: Cross-Flow Heads
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 10:36:34 -0700
Hi Chris:

As you know, I stock the MSX crossflow heads. If you want to get the
straight poop from the source, then you should call Pierce Manifolds, in
Gilroy Ca. Mike pierce IS the manufacturer and designer of this head. He
will gladly discuss any aspects of the performance questions that you have.
Their Phone no. is: 1-800-874-3728. I am a warehouse distributor for Pierce
Manifolds. They are a weber/Mallory distributor.
I hope that you can get the answers that you want.
I am planning on the 1 3/4 Su trip on my own 69 GT. The 32/36 DGV is very
popular, and still a significant increase in power.
Good luck in you quest: