RE: Short circut/tach

To: "'Robert Allen'" <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: RE: Short circut/tach
From: Randy Rees <randyr@starwave.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:44:34 -0700
The real trick is getting it all apart. The two tiny screws that hold
the face on take a real tiny screw driver. As for the needle, take it to
a grassy area ( not too tall grass) and pop it off with a screw driver
and just let it go wherever it wants, if you try and stop it you'll bend
it. As for the glass and bezel, The tech tip from moss quotes John Twist
as stating you need to pry the tab on the bezel up, but I found that my
bezel (1967) has detents and you just turn the bezel until the tabs and
detents line up and it all comes apart.