Interceptor FS

To: jensenj-cars@british-steel.org, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interceptor FS
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 14:18:56 -0500
There is a 71 Interceptor FS in my hometown. It is red with cream leather
and factory sheepskin inserts. I should have the VIN shortly. I'm told it
runs good, and is solid with everything working, though it might could do
with bushings etc. in front suspension. The asking price is $9000. And while
all the usual disclaimers apply, I'd be willing to take a closer look for
anyone who's interested. The same fellow has a TR-6 for sale, $5900.
 You can make direct contact: Brad Sneeden (919)633-2506 H  (919)328-1099W .
E-mail edsneede@eastnet.educ.ecu.edu

Michael, New Bern,NC