The list's "good old days"

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The list's "good old days"
From: Steve Phillips <sjp@hpuerca.atl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:13:28 -0400
Speaking of this lists "good old days", whatever happened to
Scott Fischer mjb?? I have his archival collection of postings
from the early 90s printed out and read them just like a favored
book periodically. Torrey would be about 11,12 now?? I'd love
to know what he thinks about the list, and its contributors nowadays.

Speaking of MGs, anyone have experience with Piper cams? My favorite
mechanic is building me an engine for my 73 B now (burnt a hole in two
pistons) and he wants to replace the worn out cam with a Piper 270.
We're going .30 overbore pistons, ANSA headers, polished and balanced,
should be a mean little car.