Needed: Vacuum Advance Unit

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Needed: Vacuum Advance Unit
From: wake@DIXIENET.COM
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:16:54 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about the Petronix EI
unit.  I have completed removed my distributor, to replace the Vacuum
Advance Unit.  The spring on the unit has broken off from the vacuum
bell.

The problem is, the part is no longer available via Moss.  Does anyone
out there have a 41491 distributor (73 B) that they can pop the Vacuum Advance
Module off, and sell to me? I am willing to pay for your labor, the part
and overnight shipping costs.

If you can be of help, please let me know.

Thanks in "advance",

Glenn Wakefield
1973 MG B
Wake@Dixienet.com