Re: tools definitions

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: tools definitions
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 16:23:47 -0400
Kai Radicke wrote:
> I just think that Trevor is pissed off at the world...because we don't do
> things his way.

  You are right. I'm going to turn over a new leaf. I'll call
it "my Kai phase".

  I'll start every email with "Stand back I'm going to flame
the ass off this guy".

  I'll talk like an MG expert and proclaim proudly that I don't
need any mechanics, even though I don't actually have a car
that moves under it's own power.

  I'll constantly talk about great projects I am undertaking
like FAQs and parts catalogs, but I'll ensure that nothing
actually appears.

  Once a month, I promise to declare the existing mail lists
useless and promise to start my own and steal all the good
posters. This will also never materialize.

  I will ensure that at least one thread a week dissolves into
technospeak that I think makes me look smart, but in reality
shows my lack of knowledge to those that REALLY DO understand
what I think I understand.

  If anybody tells me to grow up, I'll email bomb them and
make sure everybody knows about it. And through it all, I'll
consider myself God's gift to the mailing list.

  What a great world it shall be,

                          Signed,

                               Trevor Boicike, III

--