Re: Good News Emissions testing

To: tsouthworth@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Good News Emissions testing
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 07:09:10 EDT
Hi Truxton,
  This law was changed in May, I think, thanks to the fine work of the
4Cs car club and the member clubs in the state.  It's Public Act 97-82, I
think.
  In my opinion, it's a grand thing that a reasonable act was enacted;
sort of restores one's faith in the legislature and the human condition.
  The CT MG Club might be to your liking. Let me know if you wish
details.
Bob